maven-users mailing list archives

From "David C. Hicks" <dhi...@i-hicks.org>
Subject Re: Suck, cannot build, repository down??
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 04:41:16 GMT
For this very reason, I've set up my builds to only build the full
dependency report when I specify it - normally for nightly and release
builds.  It keeps my development and continuous integration builds short
and sweet.  It's a simple thing to activate a profile for the longer
builds to produce this report when I feel like it's more appropriate.

Just a thought for anyone else who feels like this is a serious problem
for them.