maven-users mailing list archives

From Gajo Csaba <csaba.g...@cosylab.com>
Subject Same plugin, different phases
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 12:29:24 GMT
Hello,

I use the exec plugin, and I need to pass it different parameters based
on the target I define. So for example, if I write mvn test, then exec
should forward one set of arguements to the command it executes, and if
I write mvn compile, then it sends another arguement. How to do this?

I though about writing the <plugin> definition twice, one with <phase>
test, and another with compile, and writing two different
<configuraiton>s, but this didn't work, only the first config is
executed in both cases.

Is there a way to do this or I need to write my own plugin?

Thanks, Csaba