maven-users mailing list archives

From Bruno Marti <bruno.ma...@evard.ch>
Subject Re: findbugs-plugin: Premature end of file.
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2009 11:18:05 GMT

Perhaps I found the problem.
It seems the reports gets generated twice.
I had following configuration of the site plugin:
	<plugin>
	    <version>2.0.1</version>
	    <inherited>true</inherited>
	    <configuration>
	        <locales>de, en</locales>
	    </configuration>
	</plugin>

When I change to only one locales <locales>de</locales> everthing things
works fine.
Also Findbugs-Plugin 2.2/2.1/2.0.1
	<plugin>
	    <version>2.0.1</version>