maven-users mailing list archives

From monkeyden <monk...@monkeyden.com>
Subject Re: File system repo
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 22:34:58 GMT

As I said, for a couple different reasons, we can't convert these projects to
maven just yet.  These are simply directories in my maven project.  They are
created manually and they each contain a jar file and a pom file.  If this
isn't possible then what is a file system repository, if anything?  Is it
just the local maven repo (in the .m2 folder)?