maven-users mailing list archives

From Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net>
Subject Re: Maven/Nexus/Hudson/EC2
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2009 08:11:17 GMT
There is also Artifactory Online, a repo manager "service".

While seeing the benefits of services and also of using the cloud in
general, I'm having a hard time ignoring the fact that I would like to have
my repo manager locally. One great benefit of a repo manager is improved
speed when downloading artifacts, which I wouldn't get when it's hosted
outside of my LAN.

/Anders