maven-users mailing list archives

From Rob Slifka <...@tintri.com>
Subject Re: Hosting a local repo w/out a Repo Manager?
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2009 23:14:52 GMT
Hi everyone,
Nexus went in and is working without a hitch!  I'm proxying everything
through the single /public group and it's working well.

The only question I have now is how to lock down the proxying behaviour,
with respect to the workflow I mentioned previously.

Everyone points to /public although it's proxying for live, remote repos.
 I'd like Maven to error when something isn't found in the public repo,
rather than proxy through Nexus and download a new dependency we haven't
"blessed".

Do I just remove all repositories from the search list of the public group?

Rob