maven-users mailing list archives

From Chris Bredesen <cbrede...@redhat.com>
Subject Unit test project depending on WAR project code
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2009 14:03:33 GMT
All,

I have split my unit tests out into a separate project which will
eventually become a module (not there yet).  I've got it mostly sorted
but I'm getting compile errors on classes that are part of the main
project which uses war packaging.

Maven doesn't seem to add the WAR's code into the test module's test
classpath correctly.  Is this a known issue?  Any idea how to get around
it?  Maven is definitely finding the artifact in my repository; it's
just not contributing the WAR's code (I think).

Any help is appreciated.

-Chris