maven-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Delaney" <mdela...@upromise.com>
Subject Re: Showing pom files in dependency tree.
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2009 16:45:24 GMT
For running 'help:effective-pom" tests, no. I was running as myself (but
using the same settings.xml file). Running as the same user the files
are 100% equivalent; if you exclude the time stamp. I've also tested it
using the same user as our CI server, manually, and same results. The
manual build executes just fine the CI build fails trying to find an
artifact it shouldn't be looking for.

This is a problem with our C.I server, I just can't figure out where
things are going wrong.

Tang, Ray wrote:
> Are all the machine running the same user ID?
>
> Ray

location of the local repository and user name (those were the only two).