maven-users mailing list archives

From "Entner Harald" <Entner.Har...@afb.de>
Subject AW: Running Jar file created by Maven
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2009 09:30:41 GMT
What kind of project are you talking about? Is it a pure Java project or does it run inside
glassfish (for example)? What class files are missing? How does the stacktrace look like?

Try to add the missing artifacts to the pom.

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: jamborta [mailto:jamborta@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 13. Oktober 2009 11:23
An: users@maven.apache.org
Betreff: Running Jar file created by Maven

Hi guys,

I'm new to Maven. I have this problem that I created a Maven project in
netbeans, added dependencies, and build it successfully, it runs in Netbeans
as well. but if I try to build it from the command prompt using mvn install,
it build the whole staff, but when I try to run the jar file, it just fails
becuase it cannot find the library files (dependencies), looks like maven
doesn't add those files, although it downloads them...
please help me, i'm looking for the answer for quite a while now.
thanks
Tom