maven-users mailing list archives

From Nick Stolwijk <nick.stolw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to avoid multiple spring versions?
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2009 10:24:06 GMT
And if you stop using the spring uberjar, you can also use the enforcer
plugin to keep it away.
            <plugin>
                <artifactId>maven-enforcer-plugin</artifactId>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <id>enforce rules</id>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>enforce</goal>
                        </goals>
                        <configuration>
                            <rules>
                                <bannedDependencies>

<searchTransitive>true</searchTransitive>
                                    <excludes>

<exclude>org.springframework:spring</exclude>
                                    </excludes>
                                </bannedDependencies>
                            </rules>
                            <fail>true</fail>