maven-users mailing list archives

From mohan1982 <mohanda...@gmail.com>
Subject How do I convert build.xml into maven.xml?
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2009 07:39:06 GMT

Hi All,

I have a build.xml and maven.xml.  I am using the following goal into
maven.xml to call ant:target in build.xml
 <goal name="ejb.test">
         <ant:echo> mohan </ant:echo>
		 <ant antfile="build.xml" inheritrefs="true" target="ejb.build">
		 <property file="mohan.properties"/>
	 </ant>
 </goal>
My Issue is: when I run ejb.test goal, It's failing to recognize the
classpaths/properties which are defined in build.xml file.

It looks like except the ant:target (ejb.build) nothing ( other environment)
is visible to the maven goal.

my build.xml is very big in size, so I dont want to copy/paste all the
targets into maven.xml .

So, What is the best way to let maven goal to know all the environment
defined in build.xml file?

I heard that we can write a plugin to achieve that. If that is true can any
body provide documentation links ( plz provide direct links) to do that ?

Advanced thanks