maven-users mailing list archives

From gauravmishra0383 <gauravmishra0...@gmail.com>
Subject mvn command not taking up pom.xml entry
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2009 22:50:22 GMT

Hi,
While building a maven project using "mvn -e test" command, I am getting
following exception:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.hibernate.util.ReflectHelper.getFastClass(Ljava/lang/Class;)Lnet/sf/cglib/reflect/FastClass;
	at
org.hibernate.tuple.PojoEntityTuplizer.<init>(PojoEntityTuplizer.java:83)
	at org.hibernate.tuple.TuplizerLookup.create(TuplizerLookup.java:64)
	at org.hibernate.tuple.EntityMetamodel.<init>(EntityMetamodel.java:249)
	at
org.hibernate.persister.entity.AbstractEntityPersister.<init>(AbstractEntityPersister.java:411)
	at
org.hibernate.persister.entity.SingleTableEntityPersister.<init>(SingleTableEntityPersister.java:108)
	at
org.hibernate.persister.PersisterFactory.createClassPersister(PersisterFactory.java:55)
	at
org.hibernate.impl.SessionFactoryImpl.<init>(SessionFactoryImpl.java:217)
	at
org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.buildSessionFactory(Configuration.java:1145)
	at
org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.LocalSessionFactoryBean.newSessionFactory(LocalSessionFactoryBean.java:814)
	at
org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.LocalSessionFactoryBean.buildSessionFactory(LocalSessionFactoryBean.java:732)
	at
org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.AbstractSessionFactoryBean.afterPropertiesSet(AbstractSessionFactoryBean.java:211)

However, I'm having following dependency mentioned in my pom.xml file

<dependency>
	        <groupId>org.hibernate</groupId>
	        <artifactId>hibernate</artifactId>
	        <version>3.1rc2</version>
	        <scope>test</scope>
	    </dependency>

Could anyone please help me why I am getting the same exception even after
including dependency for the required jar file.

Thanks,
- Gaurav