maven-users mailing list archives

From Quintin Beukes <quin...@last.za.net>
Subject Re: Minimal Nexus Anonymous Privileges
Date Sat, 17 Oct 2009 23:19:43 GMT
Never mind. I found that I am able to edit the anonymous user but not
the role, so I just created a new role with the desired privileges and
assigned this role to the anonymous user. Works like a charm.

Great piece of software. I love the design of the web console.

Was it written from scratch, or was a framework/widget library used? I
had a look, but I don't notice either?

Quintin Beukes