maven-users mailing list archives

From Albert Kurucz <albert.kur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven Central Repository - Cleanup Efforts
Date Sat, 26 Sep 2009 19:11:48 GMT
I don't want anyone to miss any of the numerous "ok" arifacts.
Those could still be housed by the "Good enough" Central repo.
I would like to have a setting in my Maven with 3 options:
-Good enough
-Good (verified meta)
-Best (verified buildable)
which selects which of the 3 maintained repo will be used.