maven-users mailing list archives

From Albert Kurucz <albert.kur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven Central Repository - Cleanup Efforts
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2009 22:16:05 GMT
Requirements for the POMs are defined as:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-central-repository-upload.html
I call the artifact corrupt (regarding Maven Central Compliance) if
the POM of the artifact does not fulfills the above requirements.
There are corrupt ones have made it to the Central, because the guard
was sleeping.

Rules are enforced or here comes the anarchy...

The severity of the damage?
The Central should be an example of good practice. Otherwise...