maven-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Johnston <mrjeffjohns...@gmail.com>
Subject running a single execution goal from command line
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2009 09:10:53 GMT
My build has a couple of groovy scripts that run before and after
integration tests, setting things up and tearing them down.

            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.codehaus.groovy.maven</groupId>
                <artifactId>gmaven-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>1.0</version>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <id>set-up</id>
                        <phase>pre-integration-test</phase>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>execute</goal>
                        </goals>
                        <configuration>

<source>${pom.basedir}/src/script/setUp.groovy</source>
                        </configuration>
                    </execution>
                    <execution>
                        <id>tear-down</id>
                        <phase>post-integration-test</phase>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>execute</goal>
                        </goals>
                        <configuration>

<source>${pom.basedir}/src/script/tearDown.groovy</source>
                        </configuration>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
            </plugin>

I want to be able to run just the tear-down execution from the command line
by specifying the execution id.  Is this possible?  I know that an id of
default-cli is run by default but I can't find any information on specifying
a different id.

Thanks
Jeff