maven-users mailing list archives

From Mick Knutson <mickknut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with site:site
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2009 13:17:40 GMT
Your source and  site plugins in your parent are under pluginManagement, but
never declared in the parent or child as a plugin. Your javadoc plugin is
however used.

Try to use a generic javadoc plugin generation first. You might have an
issue with your taglet.

---
Thank You…

Mick Knutson, President

BASE Logic, Inc.
Enterprise Architecture, Design, Mentoring & Agile Consulting
p. (866) BLiNC-411: (254-6241-1)
f. (415) 685-4233

Website: http://baselogic.com
---

On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 9:08 AM, Sam Barnett-Cormack <
s.barnett-cormack@lancaster.ac.uk> wrote:

> Mick Knutson wrote:
>
>> Can you post your pom.xml?
>>

> Along with it's parent... these ones are mine, not my employer's...
>

>  ---
>> Thank You…
>>
>> Mick Knutson, President
>>
>> BASE Logic, Inc.
>> Enterprise Architecture, Design, Mentoring & Agile Consulting
>> p. (866) BLiNC-411: (254-6241-1)
>> f. (415) 685-4233
>>
>> Website: http://baselogic.com
>> Linked IN: http://linkedin.com/in/mickknutson
>> Vacation Rental: http://tahoe.baselogic.com
>> ---
>>

>> On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 8:31 AM, Sam Barnett-Cormack <
>> s.barnett-cormack@lancaster.ac.uk> wrote:
>>
>>  Hi all,
>>>
>>> In one project I'm building (but not in others), I'm getting a
>>> NullPointerException when generating the dependencies report. I do not
>>> know
>>> why. Pasted below is the full output from mvn site. Any advice gratefully