maven-users mailing list archives

From Marco Huber <mhu...@project-team.de>
Subject Re: How can I add path in classpath entry in Manifest file?
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2009 09:53:00 GMT
Hi,

I don't know if this is exactly what you are looking for, but I had to
add a special path to my manifest classpath entry once. The solution was
the following:

<plugin>
     <configuration>
       <archive>
         <manifest>
           <addClasspath>true</addClasspath>
           <mainClass>....</mainClass>
         </manifest>
         <manifestEntries>
           <Class-Path>../conf/</Class-Path>
         </manifestEntries>
       </archive>
    </configuration>
</plugin>

This added all the dependencies and the conf path to the classpath.

HTH,
Marco