maven-users mailing list archives

From Sven Pre├čler <sven.press...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Including a local jar
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2009 08:32:25 GMT
Hi,

There is a difference between dependencies and dependencyManagement, see
[1].
dependencyManagement manages versions of dependencies, it doesn't include
them.
In this case: just discard the <dependencyManagement>-tag and it should
work.

-Sven

[1]
http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-dependency-mechanism.html