maven-users mailing list archives

From MavenZede <asiyeki...@gmail.com>
Subject Maven2 jsf-web project on Eclipse
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2009 14:08:34 GMT

I have been trying to run a maven2 jsf project on Eclipse Galileo, but I did
not unfortunately. I tried a lot of ways, read thousands of web pages. My
first problem is that I cannot import my maven2 web project into Eclipse. I
know it should be happen when I run this mvn eclipse:eclipse, however it
doesnt. The eclipse project file (.project) already came after I run above
mentioned command, but again unfortunately this .project file could not
opened with eclipse. Some specification of system are ;
---Apache tomcat 6.0
---myFaces 1.2.7 for jsf
---Eclipse galileo (3.5 with WTP 3.1)