maven-users mailing list archives

From Roland Asmann <Roland.Asm...@cfc.at>
Subject Re: Cobertura in EAR artefacts
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2009 16:03:09 GMT
Couldn't you just package the cobertura-jars in your EAR and run
integration-tests on them? I believe that Cobertura writes all calls to the
respective data-files when methods are called... At least, last time I
checked this worked for me... :-)

To use the cobertura-jars, just add the cobertura:instrument call in the POM
and Maven will handle the rest... Be carefull though, it's probably best to
do this in a test-profile, since your normal artifacts will now have
Cobertura-classes in them!

POM-snippet:
---------- SNIPPET ----------
  <profiles>
    <profile>
      <id>test</id>
      <build>
        <plugins>
          <plugin>
            <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
            <artifactId>cobertura-maven-plugin</artifactId>
            <version>2.3</version>
            <executions>
              <execution>
                <id>instrument</id>
                <phase>process-classes</phase>
                <goals>
                  <goal>instrument</goal>
                </goals>
              </execution>
            </executions>
          </plugin>
        </plugins>
      </build>
      <dependencies>
        <dependency>
          <groupId>net.sourceforge.cobertura</groupId>
          <artifactId>cobertura</artifactId>
          <version>1.9.2</version>
        </dependency>
      </dependencies>
    </profile>
  </profiles>
----------- SNIPPET ENDS ----------

--
Roland Asmann

CFC Informationssysteme Entwicklungsgesellschaft m.b.H
Bäckerstrasse 1/2/7
A-1010 Wien
FN 266155f, Handelsgericht Wien

Tel.: +43/1/513 88 77 - 27