maven-users mailing list archives

From "Lewis, Eric" <Eric.Le...@ipi.ch>
Subject AW: OSGi compatible dependencies
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2009 08:19:50 GMT
Yes, but in an OSGi environment it makes it pretty much useless, I think.
Having every package public would be the "quick'n'dirty" solution, but IMHO the better solution
would be the real separation of API and Implementation in the JAR by the authors. Of course,
this takes time and effort...

Best regards,
Eric