maven-users mailing list archives

From "Lewis, Eric" <Eric.Le...@ipi.ch>
Subject AW: OSGi compatible dependencies
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2009 08:02:58 GMT
Hi

I know just a little bit about OSGi  :-)

About 1)
This isn't possible, since the OSGi Manifest states what packages are visible for the user
of the JAR. You can't automate that, it has to be planned by the authors.

On the other hand, a lot of Apache Commons projects already build OSGi compliant JARs, and
still SpringSource has their own versions of them...

Best regards,
Eric