maven-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: AW: Re: AW: Re: Maven for Non-Java Projects
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2009 13:37:24 GMT

Since PHP,Python and even Perl (mod form or exe) are library or executable binaries
the only solution I can envision is to pass control to maven-antrun-plugin and have build.xml
spawn some manner of make or c compiler for these modules

here is an example maven-antrun-plugin calling a build.xml with a specific target
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-antrun-plugin/examples/classpaths.html

i would be interested in hearing other solutions

*gruss*
Martin Gainty

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.