maven-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Goktepe <andrewgokt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release plugin freezes in depednecy check
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2009 18:49:18 GMT
I did encounter the same problem.  The build does eventually proceed, but
after several minutes per module.  In our multi-module build this more than
doubles the release build time.

Setting dependencyLocationsEnabled to false speeds this up:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-project-info-reports-plugin/dependencies-mojo.html

You might also try dependencyDetailsEnabled=false.  I haven't tried that one
yet.

-Andrew