maven-users mailing list archives

From Fotis Paraskevopoulos <for...@existanze.com>
Subject Re: AW: Maven - Eclipse - OSGi, code, compile test cycle [Virus checked]
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2009 08:59:38 GMT
Hello Wolfgang,

Thank you for your reply, but where is it documented in the
eclipse:eclipse plugin that the repositories need to be
pax/OSGi?

Please correct me if I am wrong, but I have done the following.

All of the possible osgi ready jars I have gotten from the
springsource enterprise repository. Some are direct
dependencies, whilst others are transitive, like jasper-reports, needs
commons-collections and so on, all
this is fine and dandy on the command line.

The jars that are not osgi ready, I have wrapped under my project, and
I have tested their exported packages.

All of this information lives under the parent project, the effective
pom for any of the modules shows that
on the maven side everything is correct. The project builds succesfuly
which is a start :-).

Bellow I am posting the reposttory section of my pom, just in case you
can spot anything weird, which might
be disturbing the correct eclipse:eclipse functionality.

<repositories>
     <repository>
       <id>java.net.maven2</id>
       <name>Java Net Maven 2 - Repository</name>
       <url>http://download.java.net/maven/2/</url>
     </repository>
     <repository>
       <id>com.springsource.repository.bundles.release</id>
       <name>SpringSource Enterprise Bundle Repository - SpringSource
Bundle Releases</name>
       <url>http://repository.springsource.com/maven/bundles/release</
url>
     </repository>
     <repository>
       <id>com.springsource.repository.bundles.external</id>
       <name>SpringSource Enterprise Bundle Repository - External
Bundle Releases</name>
       <url>http://repository.springsource.com/maven/bundles/external</
url>
     </repository>
     <repository>
       <id>bits.netbeans.org.maven2</id>
       <name>Netbeans Maven 2 - Repository</name>
       <url>http://bits.netbeans.org/maven2</url>
     </repository>
     <repository>
       <id>repository.jboss.com.maven2</id>