maven-users mailing list archives

From Lorenzo Bigagli <lorenzo.biga...@cnr.it>
Subject site plugin requiring maven-changes-plugin:pom:2.2-SNAPSHOT
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2009 15:30:01 GMT
Hi,

When issuing mvn site:site, I get an error about
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-changes-plugin:pom:2.2-SNAPSHOT being
unreachable.
But I can successfully use the changes plugin (version 2.1), for
example as in mvn changes:changes-validate.

Is the site plugin requiring the 2.2-SNAPSHOT version of the plugin?
Why is that?
Can I force it to stick to the stable version?

Thanks for helping.
Here is the output I get:

pan:lablib-checkboxtree bigagli$ mvn site:site
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'site'.
[INFO]
[INFO] Building CheckboxTree
[INFO]    task-segment: [site:site]
[INFO]
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]

Project ID: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-changes-plugin

Reason: Error getting POM for 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-changes-
plugin' from the repository: Failed to resolve artifact, possibly due
to a repository list that is not appropriately equipped for this
artifact's metadata.
   org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-changes-plugin:pom:2.2-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
   proxied.repos (http://ulisse.pin.unifi.it:8081/nexus/content/groups/proxied.repos
),
   hosted.repos (http://ulisse.pin.unifi.it:8081/nexus/content/groups/hosted.repos
),
   maven-repository.dev.java.net (http://download.java.net/maven/1)

  for project org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-changes-plugin

[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 2 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Thu Aug 27 17:24:00 CEST 2009
[INFO] Final Memory: 18M/252M
[INFO]