maven-users mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Profile Activation Help?
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2009 00:02:59 GMT
You may be walking into a trap in a multi-module project. It is my
strong impression that activation decisions are not made
module-by-module in the reactor, but only once. When I tried what you
tried I found that, since the top-level project with the modules in it
didn't have the file, the profile was never active when running maven
from top-level.