maven-users mailing list archives

From Sam Barnett-Cormack <s.barnett-corm...@lancaster.ac.uk>
Subject Re: javadoc plugin aggregation woes
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2009 14:29:38 GMT
David Hoffer wrote:
> No any call to install or deploy will build it.  This isn't required but we
> do wrap the build section in a profile so we only do this on the CI
> system...as this takes a while.

Well, that works very well for putting the aggregated javadoc on the
generated site (once I configured it to generate a site), but the
attempt to javadoc:jar gives me:

[INFO]
[INFO] Building ASN.1 Java Implementation
[INFO]    task-segment: [javadoc:jar]
[INFO]
[WARNING] DEPRECATED [aggregate]: As of version 2.5, use the goals
<code>javadoc
:aggregate</code> and
<code>javadoc:test-aggregate</code> instead.
[INFO] [javadoc:jar {execution: default-cli}]
[INFO] Not executing Javadoc as the project is not a Java
classpath-capable package

The deprecation I can deal with later, but the not-running-javadoc is a
pain.

Sam Barnett-Cormack