maven-users mailing list archives

From "Venkat.krsna" <venkatraman...@shloklabs.com>
Subject Maven for java-tomcat-webproject
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2009 07:11:31 GMT

Hi,
       I am new to maven tool. My objective is i am having a tomcat web
project and build the java source files using apache-ant-1.7
(C:\apache-ant-1.7.1). I have to use the maven2 tool for build purpose. But
I dont know how to configure the project in my tomcat folder in maven
pom.xml file.
      Please take this criteria. I am having a web project AAA in my tomcat
installed folder.
I want to build the project AAA
(which is in the location C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat
5.5\webapps\AAA ) through maven2. maven installed location is C:\Program
Files\Apache Software Foundation\apache-maven-2.2.1.

    Please help me.