maven-users mailing list archives

From monkeyden <monk...@monkeyden.com>
Subject Re: jaxws-maven-plugin issues
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2009 19:48:13 GMT

Thanks for the reply Wes.  I'm not completely in business, but I think I've
progressed thanks to you.  At least it's trying to execute wsgen.  I now get
this error, which I've seen elsewhere....also without a solution.

Embedded error: javax/jws/WebService
[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute
wsgen
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:583)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:499)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:478)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:330)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:291)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:142)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:336)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:129)
        at
        at
        at
        at
Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Failed to execute
wsgen
        at
org.codehaus.mojo.jaxws.AbstractWsGenMojo.execute(AbstractWsGenMojo.java:102)
        at
org.codehaus.mojo.jaxws.MainWsGenMojo.execute(MainWsGenMojo.java:14)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:451)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:558)
        ... 16 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/jws/WebService
        at
com.sun.tools.ws.wscompile.WsgenOptions.validateEndpointClass(WsgenOptions.java:215)
        at
com.sun.tools.ws.wscompile.WsgenOptions.validate(WsgenOptions.java:197)
        at com.sun.tools.ws.wscompile.WsgenTool.run(WsgenTool.java:118)
        at com.sun.tools.ws.WsGen.doMain(WsGen.java:69)
        at
org.codehaus.mojo.jaxws.AbstractWsGenMojo.execute(AbstractWsGenMojo.java:97)
        ... 19 more