maven-users mailing list archives

From "Lewis, Eric" <Eric.Le...@ipi.ch>
Subject General purpose source generation plugin?
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2009 08:51:30 GMT
Hi

Am I missing something or is there no general purpose source generation plugin?
I've written some plugins which generate files using Velocity, and that works well. However,
I think that having to write a plugin every time that I want to generate a file is kind of
overkill.

So, do you know any plugin that does source generation?

I've only found a plugin in Google code (can't find the URL right now), which hasn't had a
release yet and which is totally undocumented.

Best regards,
Eric