maven-users mailing list archives

From Chetan Sarva <che...@milabra.com>
Subject Creating multiple artifacts for a single project
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 17:09:27 GMT
Hi,

I've got a single pom.xml from which I want to create multiple artifacts. I
want to package the source as a JAR (so other projects can mark it is as a
dependency) as well as a WAR for deploying directly.

I'm able to create 2 packages currently, but when I try to include the JAR
into another project, it seems to grab the WAR file instead. How can I set
different artifact id's for each artifact so that I can select the correct
one?

chetan