maven-users mailing list archives

From Wayne Fay <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do I turn off the maven-source-plugin altogether?
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2009 02:09:53 GMT
> The maven-source-plugin is running in my lifecycle even though I never
> mention it in a pom. Is there a way to chase it out?

Is it mentioned in a parent or grandparent pom? Are you using a
profile that brings it in -- perhaps one that is activeByDefault? Did
you check mvn help:effective-pom?

What command are you running that results in m-s-p being executed? It
is bound to some profiles that automatically come down with Maven, so
you might be running into one of those, perhaps.

Wayne