maven-users mailing list archives

From andrewkyng <andrewk...@gmail.com>
Subject Installing Multiple JARs to Maven repository
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2009 18:55:29 GMT

Hi... I have a question about installing multiple jars into a maven
repository.  For example, if I want to install Spring 2.5.6 and all its
related jars, like spring-webmvc.jar, spring-jdbc.jar etc.  What is the best
way to organize the repository?  The -DgroupId specifies the directory and
the -DartifactId specifies the filename, so I am unsure if there is a way to
install all spring 2.5.6 jar and related module jars in the same group.

Thanks