maven-users mailing list archives

From sundar varadarajan <sundarva...@gmail.com>
Subject Maven - Property files Question
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2009 20:19:21 GMT
Hello,

I m new to Maven and I m trying to place property and config.xml files
outside the Jar files. Here is my current directory

Src
 main
  java
  resources
test
 java
  resources

under java, i have all the java class files and in resources folder i have
the properties and springbatch xml files.

when i package the application, the property files which are under
src/main/resources is also getting included. I need to place this outside
the jar file so that the application can pickup when ever i make any changes
to the property. currently i need to package again whenever a small change
is made.

please help.

Thanks,
Sundar