maven-users mailing list archives

From Samuli Ulmanen <samuli.ulma...@tkk.fi>
Subject Re: Maven & JAXB
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2009 08:03:03 GMT
In addition, specify the exact version of the plugin you want to use.
Also, the repositories in your pom seem not to include the plugin
identified by the artifactId.

I use the maven exec plugin to run xjc. Works like a charm. The
downside is that it makes your build dependent on xjc location, if it
is not on the PATH.