maven-users mailing list archives

From marc2020 <nab...@marcadams.clara.co.uk>
Subject How include DLLs in manifest class path?
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2009 11:26:36 GMT

I've just mavenised a project which contained several 3rd party DLLs

I've included the DLLs in the POM as dependancies, with the type = dll

When the project is built, the lib folder correctly contains all the DLLs -
however, at the point my project attempts to call functions in a DLL,
classes in that DLL cannot be found.

I believe the problem is, when the jar is built, the manifest doesn't
reference any of the DLLs in the class-path section. It only contains JARs,
despite them being dependancies in the POM

How can I alter the POM, such Maven references the DLLs in the manifest's
class-path?

Thanks for any help !!