maven-users mailing list archives

From gorgophol <benjamin.h...@inter.de>
Subject Re: maven-dependency-plugin doesn't find all dependencies in several repositories
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 06:09:26 GMT

Nick Stolwijk-4 wrote:

> Because of this piece I think there is something wrong with the pom
> file of your Z artifact. Can you take a look in your local repository
> in the pom file of Z to see if the dependency is really compile? It
> shouldn't matter in which repo an artifact lives.

In my pom.xml of Z there are just these two dependencies.

         <dependencies>
		<dependency>
			<groupId>org.apache</groupId>
			<artifactId>batik</artifactId>
			<version>1.0</version>
		</dependency>
		<dependency>
			<groupId>org.objectweb</groupId>
			<artifactId>asm</artifactId>
			<version>1.5.3</version>
		</dependency>
	</dependencies>

That's my original part of Z's pom.xml. I never defined any scope in none of
my pom.xmls and dependenxy:tree for Z also shows compile.

I also don't have any pure snapshot-repository. This special repository is
really only a "release-repository". So it should work I think, shouldn't it?