maven-users mailing list archives: May 2009

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Raphaël Piéroni Re: Creating archetypes and disabling velocity Mon, 11 May, 11:08
Doug Hughes Re: Creating archetypes and disabling velocity Mon, 11 May, 11:50
Raphaël Piéroni Re: Creating archetypes and disabling velocity Mon, 11 May, 12:28
karthikeyan.sivanant...@wipro.com Using multiple source dirs Mon, 11 May, 12:44
Joe Hindsley Re: How to use maven to gather all (or some) dependent jar files Mon, 11 May, 13:08
Morgan Fletcher Assembly & multiple targets Mon, 11 May, 13:44
Todd Thiessen RE: Re: Transitive and inherited dependencies - potential bug, or my misunderstanding of the mechanism Mon, 11 May, 13:48
Todd Thiessen RE: Transitive and inherited dependencies - potential bug, or my misunderstanding of the mechanism Mon, 11 May, 14:04
Stephen Connolly Re: Re: Transitive and inherited dependencies - potential bug, or my misunderstanding of the mechanism Mon, 11 May, 14:08
Stephen Connolly Re: Transitive and inherited dependencies - potential bug, or my misunderstanding of the mechanism Mon, 11 May, 14:09
tubin gen subproject dependency Mon, 11 May, 14:28
Bocalinda Cargo and multi-module projects Mon, 11 May, 14:28
Todd Thiessen RE: Re: Transitive and inherited dependencies - potential bug, or my misunderstanding of the mechanism Mon, 11 May, 14:32
Stephen Connolly Re: Re: Transitive and inherited dependencies - potential bug, or my misunderstanding of the mechanism Mon, 11 May, 14:37
jie...@gmail.com Re: Cargo and multi-module projects Mon, 11 May, 14:56
Doug Hughes Creating a zip of non-java files Mon, 11 May, 15:20
Bocalinda Re: Cargo and multi-module projects Mon, 11 May, 15:28
jie...@gmail.com Re: Cargo and multi-module projects Mon, 11 May, 15:37
Bocalinda Re: Cargo and multi-module projects Mon, 11 May, 15:47
jie...@gmail.com Re: Cargo and multi-module projects Mon, 11 May, 16:04
Will Hoover RE: Creating a zip of non-java files Mon, 11 May, 16:08
Mohanraj Loganathan Building Maven with Maven failed when tried using HDK Mon, 11 May, 16:11
Bocalinda Profile activation using multiple properties Mon, 11 May, 16:16
Doug Hughes Re: Creating a zip of non-java files Mon, 11 May, 16:28
Mark Hobson Re: Re: Transitive and inherited dependencies - potential bug, or my misunderstanding of the mechanism Mon, 11 May, 16:40
Michal Szalinski timestamped artifacts in multi module build - maven bug or mymisunderstanding Mon, 11 May, 16:45
Stevo Slavić Re: Re: Transitive and inherited dependencies - potential bug, or my misunderstanding of the mechanism Mon, 11 May, 16:52
Thomas, Santhosh S Environmental variable value for <parent> <version> tag? Mon, 11 May, 17:26
Doug Hughes Re: Creating a zip of non-java files Mon, 11 May, 18:44
sebb Adding manifest entries to source and javadoc jars Mon, 11 May, 18:45
Christian Schulte Re: Creating a zip of non-java files Mon, 11 May, 19:03
Dennis Lundberg Re: Adding manifest entries to source and javadoc jars Mon, 11 May, 19:08
Will Hoover RE: Creating a zip of non-java files Mon, 11 May, 19:29
huser cobertura results Mon, 11 May, 19:39
Harper, Brad War Overlays and Conflicting Jars Mon, 11 May, 19:55
Wayne Fay Re: Creating a zip of non-java files Mon, 11 May, 20:06
sebb Re: Adding manifest entries to source and javadoc jars Mon, 11 May, 20:10
Mick Knutson commons-loging issue Mon, 11 May, 20:41
Doug Hughes Re: Creating a zip of non-java files Mon, 11 May, 20:50
Lee Meador Re: Maven 2.1.0, threads in tests failing for site Mon, 11 May, 21:20
KurtG Newbie - Can't resolve artifact. Mon, 11 May, 22:22
David Hoffer Re: Newbie - Can't resolve artifact. Tue, 12 May, 00:29
Christian Schulte Re: Newbie - Can't resolve artifact. Tue, 12 May, 00:37
karthikeyan.sivanant...@wipro.com Using multiple source dirs Tue, 12 May, 06:01
Kamlesh Sangani Re: Environmental variable value for <parent> <version> tag? Tue, 12 May, 06:05
Kamlesh Sangani Re: Using multiple source dirs Tue, 12 May, 06:23
karthikeyan.sivanant...@wipro.com Using multiple source dirs Tue, 12 May, 06:26
karthikeyan.sivanant...@wipro.com RE: Using multiple source dirs Tue, 12 May, 06:30
Rice Yeh source jar files created by maven-source-plugin not opened by Eclipse Tue, 12 May, 06:42
dvicente Re: commons-loging issue Tue, 12 May, 06:42
Rice Yeh Solution for aggregating dependent source code Tue, 12 May, 07:00
Baptiste MATHUS Re: Using multiple source dirs Tue, 12 May, 07:11
bicek testing with selenium html tests Tue, 12 May, 07:30
Dominic Mitchell Suppressing reports in a profile Tue, 12 May, 08:47
Bocalinda Re: Cargo and multi-module projects Tue, 12 May, 09:37
Ramon Casha Checkstyle plugin for 5.0? Tue, 12 May, 10:05
Bocalinda Re: Cargo and multi-module projects Tue, 12 May, 10:42
Nayan Hajratwala Re: War Overlays and Conflicting Jars Tue, 12 May, 11:32
j_ri Slow maven compile after upgrading JDK from 1.5 to 1.6 Tue, 12 May, 11:58
Michal Szalinski Re: timestamped artifacts in multi module build - maven bug or mymisunderstanding Tue, 12 May, 12:27
Michał Stefanów Failed to load plugin descriptor for: com.google.code.maven-license-plugin:maven-license-plugin:check Tue, 12 May, 13:06
sebb Re: Adding manifest entries to source and javadoc jars Tue, 12 May, 13:25
Mark Hobson Re: War Overlays and Conflicting Jars Tue, 12 May, 13:37
KurtG Re: Newbie - Can't resolve artifact. Tue, 12 May, 13:42
Villemos, Gert Unable to Unarchive Tue, 12 May, 15:52
Doug Hughes How would you approach this? Tue, 12 May, 17:58
Brian Fox Re: Re: Transitive and inherited dependencies - potential bug, or my misunderstanding of the mechanism Tue, 12 May, 18:41
Steve Lihn Re: How to use maven to gather all (or some) dependent jar files Tue, 12 May, 18:47
Michał Stefanów Failed to load plugin descriptor for: com.google.code.maven-license-plugin:maven-license-plugin:check Tue, 12 May, 18:49
Todd Thiessen RE: Re: Transitive and inherited dependencies - potential bug, or my misunderstanding of the mechanism Tue, 12 May, 18:51
Will Horn Problems with exact versions in dependencyManagement Tue, 12 May, 19:08
Brad Harper Re: War Overlays and Conflicting Jars Tue, 12 May, 19:16
huser unit test coverage Tue, 12 May, 20:45
Mick Knutson Re: unit test coverage Tue, 12 May, 20:51
KurtG Newbie - EAR plugin can't find my war file. Tue, 12 May, 21:15
Nafter Which maven plugin to run command line application like Innosetup Tue, 12 May, 21:31
Jeff MAURY Re: Which maven plugin to run command line application like Innosetup Tue, 12 May, 21:34
Brian Leathem Cannot find parent Tue, 12 May, 21:38
Wayne Fay Re: Newbie - EAR plugin can't find my war file. Tue, 12 May, 22:42
Stephen Connolly Re: Suppressing reports in a profile Wed, 13 May, 05:38
Stephen Connolly Re: Checkstyle plugin for 5.0? Wed, 13 May, 05:39
Erik Putrycz Number of maven users or other stats Wed, 13 May, 05:40
Ramon Casha Re: Checkstyle plugin for 5.0? Wed, 13 May, 06:04
Stephen Connolly Re: Checkstyle plugin for 5.0? Wed, 13 May, 06:25
Ramon Casha Re: Checkstyle plugin for 5.0? Wed, 13 May, 07:56
Jasper de Vries Re: Newbie - EAR plugin can't find my war file. Wed, 13 May, 07:59
Jeff Mutonho Re: Newbie - EAR plugin can't find my war file. Wed, 13 May, 08:09
rmatthews Plugin input/output directory conflict Wed, 13 May, 08:20
Mark Hobson Re: War Overlays and Conflicting Jars Wed, 13 May, 08:36
Jörg Schaible Re: War Overlays and Conflicting Jars Wed, 13 May, 09:00
Dominic Mitchell Re: Suppressing reports in a profile Wed, 13 May, 09:28
Tim Kettler Re: Transitive and inherited dependencies - potential bug, or my misunderstanding of the mechanism Wed, 13 May, 09:54
Freddy Mallet Re: Using multiple source dirs Wed, 13 May, 10:39
Stevo Slavić Re: Checkstyle plugin for 5.0? Wed, 13 May, 11:09
Henri Gomez Re: Slow maven compile after upgrading JDK from 1.5 to 1.6 Wed, 13 May, 11:41
j_ri Re: Slow maven compile after upgrading JDK from 1.5 to 1.6 Wed, 13 May, 11:55
sebb How can one handle release candidates in Maven? Wed, 13 May, 12:55
Fabien KRUBA Re: How can one handle release candidates in Maven? Wed, 13 May, 13:05
Todd Thiessen RE: How can one handle release candidates in Maven? Wed, 13 May, 13:09
nicolas de loof Re: How can one handle release candidates in Maven? Wed, 13 May, 13:12
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Oct 2014201
Sep 2014258
Aug 2014218