maven-users mailing list archives

From David Hoffer <>
Subject Re: Why is source jar deployed twice during release?
Date Fri, 01 May 2009 22:24:47 GMT
I had actually neglected to specify the release plugin in my pom so I
understand the super pom's version and config(none) will be used.

Our command line is something like this mvn -PciBuild release:prepare
release:perform --batch-mode

As we are running on CI server, where ciBuild just adds the javadocs to the
build, i.e.

I don't know what a 'release' profile is, can you explain?

As for overwrite yeah I think its the server refusing to overwrite but I
think that's a good think for releases right?