maven-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: 2 modules with same source
Date Sun, 03 May 2009 23:58:53 GMT

One war supported by multiple EJBs is easier to maintain and accomplishes the

objective of naming, assembling and configuring a web which accomplishes one purpose

Could you elaborate on the objective your requirement states for the need for 2 completely
separate WARS in 1 ear?

Thanks,
Martin Gainty
Disclaimer and Confidentiality/Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung / Note de déni et de
confidentialité
This message is confidential. If you should not be the intended receiver, then we ask politely
to report. Each unauthorized forwarding or manufacturing of a copy is inadmissible. This message
serves only for the exchange of information and has no legal binding effect. Due to the easy
manipulation of emails we cannot take responsibility over the the contents.
responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.