maven-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Reporting Question
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 13:47:42 GMT

it seems that project.distributionManagement.site.url is a production site guarded by LDAP
authentication
at the very min you will need these details from LDAP admin
hostname
port
authdn e.g. uid=admin,ou=system
and passwd
from LDAP admin

I found this tutorial of LDAP plugin helpful
http://ldap-plugin.btmatthews.com/usage.html

Martin
Disclaimer and Confidentiality/Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung / Note de déni et de
confidentialité
This message is confidential. If you should not be the intended receiver, then we ask politely
to report. Each unauthorized forwarding or manufacturing of a copy is inadmissible. This message
serves only for the exchange of information and has no legal binding effect. Due to the easy
manipulation of emails we cannot take responsibility over the the contents.
responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.