maven-users mailing list archives

From Michael Waluk <mwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to deploy a module with multiple classifiers?
Date Fri, 01 May 2009 21:32:35 GMT
Thanks for the quick response Wayne,
It does sound similar although there the .pom wasn't even produced for some
reason.  I'm using Maven 2.1.0 which comes with 2.2 of the install plugin.
 I am really hopeful that this will fix it, but had 2 questions:

1. I am using deploy:deploy-file to deploy it.  Does that use the install
plugin underneath?

2.  If so, how do I specify a particular plugin version?  Do I have to
configure that in the pom.xml of the project deployed or can I specify it on
the command line?

Thanks again for your help,
Michael