maven-users mailing list archives

From Kalle Korhonen <kalle.o.korho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding a directory to maven-surefire-plugin's classpath
Date Fri, 01 May 2009 21:34:05 GMT
Hey Andrew,

would these help?

            <configuration>
                <forkMode>always</forkMode>
                <workingDirectory>target</workingDirectory>
                <argLine>-Djava.library.path=lib</argLine>
                <additionalClasspathElements>

<additionalClasspathElement>${project.build.directory}/conf</additionalClasspathElement>
                </additionalClasspathElements>
            </configuration>

Kalle

PS. And you know you can look at our poms if you like...