maven-users mailing list archives

From Allan Ditzel <allan.dit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Retrieving current revision from SCM
Date Tue, 05 May 2009 15:20:24 GMT
Thanks Olivier!

That _almost_ does it. If I don't specify <format> and <items> then I see
the correct revision printed on screen when the module builds. But I can't
seem to find the right format and items to read the buildNumber in the file.

Here is what I have in my <configuration> block for the plugin:

<format>{0,number}</format>

And the file output is:

#maven.buildNumber.plugin properties file
#Tue May 05 11:16:55 EDT 2009
buildNumber=1

I know I have to be missing something rather simple here. Any thoughts?

Thanks again!

Allan