maven-users mailing list archives

From "REMIJAN, MICHAEL J [AG/1000]" <michael.j.remi...@monsanto.com>
Date Tue, 05 May 2009 15:11:53 GMT
I'm trying to use the assembly plugin with the "project" descriptorId and when I run this the
zip file it creates contains the absolute directory on my file system to the project - in
the zip file is c:\an\absolute\path\to\my\project  How do I configure the plugin to only have
the project directory in the zip file?

		<plugin>
  			<version>2.2-beta-3</version>
  			<executions>
  				<execution>
  					<id>create-src-distribution</id>
  					<phase>package</phase>
  					<goals>
  						<goal>single</goal>
  					</goals>
  					<configuration>
  					     <descriptorRefs>
  					         <descriptorRef>project</descriptorRef>
  					     </descriptorRefs>
  					</configuration>
  				</execution>
  			</executions>
  		</plugin>

prohibited.

by Monsanto, including its subsidiaries. The recipient of this e-mail is solely responsible
for checking for the presence of "Viruses" or other "Malware". Monsanto, along with its subsidiaries,
accepts no liability for any damage caused by any such code transmitted by or accompanying
this e-mail or any attachment.