maven-users mailing list archives

From Baptiste MATHUS ...@batmat.net>
Subject Re: Automagically update scm tag
Date Tue, 05 May 2009 08:26:28 GMT
Exactly. I don't want this new goal to try and commit anything. Just
retrieve the "svn info" output from the working copy and update <scm>
<connection> and <developerConnection> accordingly.

I guess there could an option to update <connection>, <developerConnection>
or both with the retrieved value. For example, we always have the same value
there.

Cheers.