maven-users mailing list archives

From Baptiste MATHUS <bmat...@batmat.net>
Subject Automagically update scm tag
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 09:23:53 GMT
Hi all,

I'm looking for a simple a quick way to update my scm tags. I'm currently
refactoring my projects, and I find it cumbersome to manually update ths scm
tag to the new although the information is already present in the svn
metadata.

I took a quick look at scm:*** goals but can't find the one that fits my
need corresponding (moreover I think this plugin is more designed to be used
as a dependency to front-end plugin, so there's not a lot documentation for
each goals :)).

What I'd like is a goal that would retrieved the "svn info ." command output
and update the <scm> <*connection> tags in the pom. Does this goal already
exist or should I file an improvement request about it?

Thanks a lot.

Cheers.

Sauvez un arbre,
Mangez un castor !