maven-users mailing list archives

From James Carpenter <jcarpen...@overstock.com>
Subject Looking for plugin to examine surefire results in post-integration-test phase
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 20:56:45 GMT
I am using the surefire plugin to run integration tests during the
integration-test phase.  To ensure the test environment is properly torn
down in the post-integration-test phase I have set
testFailureIgnore=true within the surefire plugin configuration.  I
would like to find a plugin I can run during the post-integration-test
phase which will examine the test result XML files and fail the build if
any test failures were encountered.

What plugin should I use to look for test failures in the test report
files and fail the build in a later phase than the one the surefire
plugin runs in?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message is intended only for the use and review of the individual
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
 If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering the message solely to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify sender immediately by telephone
or return email.  Thank you.